Goodbye Year 5!

 As we come to the end of another school year, I just wanted to say one final thank you.

Year 5, you have been a very, very special class to me, and it has been a genuine privilege and pleasure to be your teacher. Watching each of you grow in confidence, develop your talents and support one another has been incredibly rewarding. You have made me smile every single day, and I couldn't have asked for a better class.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to all of the parents and carers for your kindness and support throughout the year. I am so grateful for the incredibly generous gifts, thoughtful cards and lovely messages. Your kind words truly mean so much to me and are something I will always remember.

To my wonderful class, thank you for making this year so special. I will genuinely miss each and every one of you. Although it's time for you to begin your next adventure in Year 6, I know you will all continue to work hard, be kind and make yourselves proud. I wish you every success for next year, and please remember that I am always here if you ever need any support.

I hope you all have a safe, happy and restful summer, filled with lots of fun, laughter and wonderful memories.

I already miss you all.

Miss N. Davis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robin and the Sherwood Hoodies Costumes

05/09/2025

Lincolnsfield Day 2